Our aim is to provide you with personal attention, service and the best return for your travel dollar.
We can help you with all your travel requirements while in Cambodia. Whether you require a Package Tour or a Private Tour, we will arrange everything to meet your personal requirements. Including Tours, Guides, Accommodation as well as any Air, Bus and Ticketing services you may require during your stay here.
We guarantee to help you find the most interesting tour, travel and accommodation options, with the very best deals available.
We are based in the historical city of Siem Reap, centre for all the ancient wonders of Angkor Wat and surrounding archaeological sites.
Our Staff include:
Khiev Roth, Tour (MBA Phnom Penh, 2000) Manager .He had 13 years experience within the tourism sector throughout Cambodia, and in September, 2011, he commenced Angkor Life Travel, based in Siem Reap.
Rithy is an experienced Travel Guide (Registration No:S32083877, since 2007). He will be able to lead you through any archeological site in Angkor Wat and surrounding archeological sites.
Angkor Life Travel is a private company, with a key involvement in Community Service.
Our key Community Service objective is to actively support the New Life Center Organization (NLCO).
NCLO is an audited, non-government, non-political, non-profit orphanage, an officially registered charity with the Royal Cambodian Government (Charity Number 048).
We believe that:
- Every child has the right to a healthy, fulfilling and enjoyable childhood.
- Those who have nothing and no one must be treated with respect.
- Education is the bedrock for sustainable change; it is a basic right that no person should be denied.
- Education fosters self confidence, self-sufficiency and social values.
Our Aim is to:
- Combat the dilemmas of illiteracy and poverty among vulnerable street children, orphans, children suffering from HIV/AIDS, the disabled and effects of violence.
- Improve the livelihoods of impoverished families through our Indigent Family Support Programme.
- Release suffering children from a life of danger, deprivation and exploitation by providing them with a safe and loving home.
- Create an environment where they can gain social values, learn and prepare themselves for a responsible adult life.